Sri Lankan cloves have been found to be richer in oil than those from other exporting countries.
Clove is largely used as ground or dried whole buds to provide flavor curry mixtures, flavoring foods, both sweet and savory, in pickling and the production of sauces and ketchup, as well as the pharmaceutical dentistry, and perfume industry.
Clove is mainly grown in Mid Country wet zone of Sri Lanka, such as the Kandy, Kegalle and Matale districts.
Grades of Cloves:
- Hand Picked Selected
Cloves HPS is the most Superior grade of Cloves. This grade contains Good Size Full Bud Cloves with beautiful color. This grade contains No Headless Cloves or Stems.
- Cloves Grade No.1
Cloves No.1 is the second best grade in cloves. This grade is mostly Full Bud Cloves with small percentage of Headless cloves.
- Cloves FAQ
Cloves FAQ is a mixture of Full Bud Cloves, Headless Cloves and some Stems.
Value Added Services
- Response to customer inquiries within 24 - 48 hours
- Quotation-submission, and in-detail discussion of finer details
- Fulfillment of Customer’s order-specifications
- Customized packaging, as per buyer’s requirements
- Branding of products, as per customer’s branding requirements
- Availability of different types of delivery terms & conditions
- Handling of shipping procedures and delivery, as per buyers discretion
Write Your Own Review
inquire about this product
* required fields