Coconuts for drinking are served fresh, chilled or packaged in many places. They are often sold by street vendors.
Processed coconut water for retail can be found in ordinary cans, Tetra Paks, or plastic bottles, sometimes with coconut pulp or coconut jelly included.
In recent years, coconut water has been marketed as a natural energy or sports drink having low levels of fat, carbohydrates, and calories, and significant electrolyte content.
Coconut water has been used rarely as an intravenous rehydration fluid when medical saline was unavailable. This rehydration technique has been used only for short-term emergency situations in remote locations where plasma is not available.
Coconut water may be used in folk medicine practices such as the treatment of diarrhea.
Value Added Services
- Response to customer inquiries within 24 - 48 hours
- Quotation-submission, and in-detail discussion of finer details
- Fulfillment of Customer’s order-specifications
- Customized packaging, as per buyer’s requirements
- Branding of products, as per customer’s branding requirements
- Availability of different types of delivery terms & conditions
- Handling of shipping procedures and delivery, as per buyers discretion
Write Your Own Review
inquire about this product
* required fields