Uses of Clove Bud Oil
- Digestive aid – Cloves possess beneficial properties that help relax the smooth muscle lining in your gastrointestinal tract. When used as an oil, it can aid in halting digestive problems, like nausea and vomiting.
- Skin care product – When applied topically, clove buds can help address skin problems like warts, acne, sagging skin, and wrinkles.
- Insect repellent – When used together with citrus essential oils, this plant oil can help ward insects away.
- Expectorant – Clove bud oil is also used to help ease respiratory problems, such as cough, colds, sinusitis, asthma, and tuberculosis. In fact, chewing on a clove bud is said to help sore throats.
- Antiseptic – It is applied topically to address fungal infections, wounds, and cuts. It is also a common treatment for athlete's foot.
- Perfume ingredient – Bud oil, with its strong and unique scent, is used in carnation, rose, and honeysuckle perfumes. It has a strong and unique scent.
- Flavoring agent – This is because of the oil's unique flavor and aroma.
- Soap ingredient – Clove bud oil is used in soaps not just for its fragrance, but also because of its relaxing and antiseptic qualities.
- Aroma-therapy / Massage oil – It can be used to relieve pain and stress.
Value Added Services
- Response to customer inquiries within 24 - 48 hours
- Quotation-submission, and in-detail discussion of finer details
- Fulfillment of Customer’s order-specifications
- Customized packaging, as per buyer’s requirements
- Branding of products, as per customer’s branding requirements
- Availability of different types of delivery terms & conditions
- Handling of shipping procedures and delivery, as per buyers discretion
Write Your Own Review
inquire about this product
* required fields