- High similarity to sebum - What makes it so unique compared to other seed oils is that jojoba oil is structurally and chemically very similar to the human sebum. This is because sebum is also largely comprised of wax mono esters, the primary constituent of jojoba oil.
- Extremely safe to use- Jojoba oil is non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic. This means that it will not clog pores and will not cause any allergic reactions. It is also not an irritant, so it can safely be used around the eyes and on the skin.
- It has a high content of beneficial minerals and Vitamin E - It contains many different varieties of tocopherols which make up Vitamin E and many other natural minerals. Vitamin E is well known for promoting healthy and clear skin.
- It prevents damage from free radicals - Jojoba oil is an antioxidant and protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals, which is believed to contribute or cause various chronic diseases and cancer.
- It is antibacterial - Most bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus and the fungus Candida albicans cannot reproduce and die when they come into contact with jojoba oil. In fact, it is so antibacterial that it can be used as a fungicide to control mildew.
Value Added Services
- Response to customer inquiries within 24 - 48 hours
- Quotation-submission, and in-detail discussion of finer details
- Fulfillment of Customer’s order-specifications
- Customized packaging, as per buyer’s requirements
- Branding of products, as per customer’s branding requirements
- Availability of different types of delivery terms & conditions
- Handling of shipping procedures and delivery, as per buyers discretion
Write Your Own Review
inquire about this product
* required fields