The active principles in mace spice have many therapeutic applications in many traditional medicines as anti-fungal, anti-depressant, aphrodisiac, digestive, and carminative functions.
Mace is available in blades, or as a powder. It is used in cakes and sweet dishes, and in some sausages and curry dishes.
Mace oil is also used in the treatment of a number of conditions -
- Poor circulation
- Nervous fatigue
Mace oil is also used in many colognes and perfumes, particularly fragrances for men, as well as many types of foods and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
Value Added Services
- Response to customer inquiries within 24 - 48 hours
- Quotation-submission, and in-detail discussion of finer details
- Fulfillment of Customer’s order-specifications
- Customized packaging, as per buyer’s requirements
- Branding of products, as per customer’s branding requirements
- Availability of different types of delivery terms & conditions
- Handling of shipping procedures and delivery, as per buyers discretion
Write Your Own Review
inquire about this product
* required fields